The content of these pages has been carefully edited and reviewed. However, WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website. WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts also assumes no liability for any damages that may result from visiting this website unless WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts has caused the damage intentionally or through gross negligence.
The internet pages of WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts contain links to websites of other companies / groups / institutions in Germany and abroad. WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts has no influence on these contents. WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts assumes no responsibility for the content of these websites. In particular, this information and content must not be understood as advertising for products and/or services of these companies / groups / institutions. The provided links are intended to offer users the opportunity to obtain information on topics that may be of interest to them.
The internet pages of WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts may also contain publications by experts or other companies / groups / institutions. Information marked as such, which is either directly on the internet pages of WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts or accessible via a link, merely represents the views of the respective individuals/companies/groups/institutions, which may not necessarily coincide with the views of WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts. WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of this information and these views.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that can be personally related to you, such as name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Managing Director Mr. Rodolphe Hedouin
WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts GmbH
D 66780 Rehlingen-Siersburg
Phone: +49 6835 500 64 0
Fax: +49 6835 500 64 44
(see our legal notice).
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are legal retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to objection to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- the hostname of the accessing computer (the IP address assigned to you)
- date and time of the server request
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request comes (referrer URL)
- type and version of the browser you are using
- the operating system you are using.
No further data is collected by the web server program when a browser is accessed.
Collection and storage of web server log data
The web server log data is stored for a period of seven days when visiting websites and is then deleted.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. These are small text files that are assigned to the browser you are using and stored on your hard drive and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective as a whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser's security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Additional functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the principles of data processing mentioned above apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotional campaigns, competitions, contract conclusions, or similar services together with partners. You can find more information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or Revocation of Processing Your Data
(1) If you have given your consent for the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that occurred before you expressed your revocation to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, when the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, as described in detail by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Mr. Rodolphe Hedouin
WPK Commercial Vehicle Parts GmbH
D 66780 Rehlingen-Siersburg
Tel .: +49 6835 500 64 0
Fax: +49 6835 500 64 44
§ 6 Use of Our Webshop
(1) If you want to make inquiries in our webshop, it is necessary for us to process your personal data that we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is separately marked, and further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may transmit your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment, and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years, we restrict processing, i.e., your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, through which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the newsletter registration, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an email to the email address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. We also store your used IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. Further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the legal notice.
§ 8 Use of Matomo
Analysis software "Matomo" (formerly known and distributed as "PIWIK" until 09.01.2018)
We use the open-source software Matomo for the analysis and statistical evaluation of website usage. For this purpose, cookies are used (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable the needs-based design of our website. Information is not passed on to third parties.
In no case is the IP address associated with other user-related data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Your visit to this website is currently being recorded by the Matomo web analysis. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) to prevent your visit from being tracked.
§ 9 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research, and/or personalized design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide personalized advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plugin provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There, you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.